RSS

01 January 2010

Tony Moly - Tomato Brightening Pack


Packaging: As you can see it comes in a cute little tomato shaped jar. When I was shopping it really caught my eye, because it was so red and very cute. So I had to buy it.

Information: This product is used to brighten the appearance of your face, it does so by removing dead skin. I don't have sensitive skin but this product does seem mild to me. You will look more youthful and glowing after use. This is not a whitening product.

Appearance/Smell/Texture: It is white with small red colored balls. It's scent is slightly tomato with a hint of cucumber. It has a creamy texture that is not very heavy.


Instructions: It's instructions are all in Korean. But I took the time to translate them. Skin should be dry before using this product, then take the product and smooth out a thin layer. It should be white like below but not as thick as the the upper one I had not rubbed in yet. It should look more like the lower part. In the store they have the model with a very thick layer on, but you don't need to use that much. Leave on at least 5 minutes, I leave on ten or twenty. Then rinse off using a circle motion. I actually use a sponge face cleaner to remove. Then I always wash my face to make sure I get it off.


Cost: 7,800 Won for 70 grams of product. I got a discount so my final price was 7,000 Won.

Rating: I really love this product it makes you look so good, I have just been really sick but my skin looks fabulous because of it. I would give it a 5/5 the cost isn't too high and it really is a great product.

1 comments:

Puh! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment