RSS

27 June 2009

Etude House - Happy Teatime - Lemon Tea


Etude House has a variety of cleansing options and I don't own that many of them, but I am a sucker for a sale. And now that I'm over my aversion to cleansing cream I'm shopping around for more. This comes in a cute big yellow and light yellow jar, the top lid has an adorable little teapot on it. You get 180ml per jar, which is very decent. They do have two other scents milk tea and green tea.

Package description and instructions:
Cleansing Cream's creamy texture contains lemon extract to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized with the pleasant fragrance of tea.
(Directions) Apply cream to all areas of face. Massage thoroughly and wipe clean with cleansing tissues or rinse with warm water to remove excess.
(Caution) For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.

Well I can certainly smell the lemon in the cream but I don't really detect a strong tea smell if any. But I love lemon so it's fine with me that it is the stronger scent. The cream is nice and thick, very rich and cleansing. It doesn't leave a residue which makes me happy, and the scent is not over bearing.

The cost is 4,000 won each but I paid 3,600 for it with my discount. Or about 3/2.80 in U.S. dollars. I give it a 5/5. Great product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment