RSS

25 June 2009

Etude House - Sweet Appleade Collection

I just adore Etude House the girls who work there are always so nice and even when we can't always talk they somehow help me out.


So I noticed they had a new collection for summer I had to have it. I really like this product the scent is sweet like a granny smith apple. Really refreshing and nice not over powering and I have yet to detect a hidden scent. You know how sometimes you wear a lotion or perfume and at the end of the night it smells weird. With this product I have not encountered that problem.


Slim Body Gel (Sorry it's blurry)
Supposed to help slim the body and provide a cooling effect. Also with some slimming gels it has a gross slimy feel this one absorbs completely. Also I feel really fresh afterwards I don't know if it's actually slimming or not but I like it anyways. It costs 7,000 won so I got it for 6,300 won or about 5.40/4.90 U.S.


Body Wash
Same great scent great washing power. It creates great bubbles and a little goes a long way. I really like it for my summer body wash. It costs 6,000 but I paid 5,400 or about 4.70/4.20 U.S.

Body Lotion
A very nice body lotion not too thick, not too thin. It was just right in my opionion and it helped with my dry heels. It costs 6,000 but I paid 5,400 or about 4.70/4.20 U.S.

Body Scrub
This is a great body scrub it has thick grandules in it to help scrub off all that dead skin. You should use your hands and scrub until grandules disolve. It costs 7,000 won so I got it for 6,300 won or about 5.40/4.90 U.S.


Foot Spray
Used to deodorizer and freshen feet all day long. I use other products for this but I thought it would be nice to try out the whole collection. It was very cooling and I didn't have any odor at the end of the day. I wear sandals mostly so I don't really have odor that way. I will have to try it out with the really old sneakers and see how well it fares. It costs 4,500 but I paid 4,050 or about 3.50/3.00 U.S.


So I love the whole collection I give it a 5/5.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! do u live in the US? where did you buy these products? i love their price ^^ do u use all of these products daily? thnk u

Post a Comment