RSS

21 May 2009

Missha Cleansing Cream Foam Three Set

I love Missha they are so cheap and they always have something on sale. So on Friday I popped in to help my friend do some shopping and did some myself. While I was checking out I saw a three pack of something behind the checkout girl and I was like how much is it? She said 5,300 won, hum only like 4.20 U.S. so I took it.


It was a three pack of face cleansers they are Aloe, Lemon and Pomegranate. Each contains 120 grams of cleanser. They have some pretty packaging with photos and fun Korean writing. Most of Mishha's items have English and Korean but this has only Korean. I don't really care one way or the other but it is nice to have English sometimes.


I used the pomegranate one because that was the one that was the one that fit my mood. Plus I thought the lemon was quince and I really didn't want to put that on my face. It is a very creamy rich foam cleanser and it left my skin feeling clean but not stripped.

I rate this product a 6/5 why? Because it was so cheap and such a great cleansing foam. Also I'm a sucker for a good cleanser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment