RSS

15 February 2010

Skin Food - Sweet Plumping Lip Gloss - Number 5

I will add pictures as soon as my camera has finished charging! Sorry.

Packaging: Comes in a cute long heart shape with a silver long applicator.  It is a cute and very adorable packaging.  It does not stand on it's on because the tip is pointed. 

Information: From the back of container:  Lip gloss with luminous base and sparkling pearls to make full, voluminous lips.

Appearance/Smell/Texture: It is a light pink which comes out looking mostly sheer when it is applied.  It has some light pink glitter that is very small in texture, it is not noticeable when applied. It has a very light and sweet smell. It doesn't have a tacky texture.

Instructions: None.

Cost: For 10 ml, 6,500\. 

Rating/Overall Impressions: I like this product, but it is not by far the best lip gloss that I have ever used.  I doubt I would buy again, or even in other colors.  It just doesn't make me want to have them all I would rather use Castledew, or even Tony Moly.  So for those reasons I give this product a 2/5.  It's okay price and quality wise but I would rather pay a little bit more and get a far better product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment